Get Help

Referral agencies

Farnham Foodbank works using a voucher referral system. In order to provide the most appropriate help for the circumstances of your situation we work with local agencies. If they feel you are struggling to put food on the table, they will issue you with a foodbank voucher. The local agency can also provide long term support if needed to help address some of the issues behind the reasons for your crisis.

Service Contact
Financial Advice
Confidential debt, benefits advice, fuel poverty, etc

Frontline Money Advice  call    01252 560752                                                                    e-mail [email protected]

 Counties Money Advice  call 07766 765041                 email  [email protected]

Citizens Advice
Domestic Abuse, Employment, Claiming Benefits, Paying Bills, Housing Problems, Relationship Issues

Farnham: 0344 848 7969

Ash: 08082 787 888                                         


All local nursery, primary and secondary schools can request a food parcel

University of Creative Arts

Contact the Home School Link Worker or Headteacher at your child’s school

UCA Welfare Officer – Andrea Beattie (for existing students)

All local churches of any denomination can request a food parcel on your behalf you do not need to attend the church There are many local parish and other churches in and around Farnham who can help you access the foodbank – contact any local church for help and advice
Housing Welfare and Rough Sleepers

Support for existing residents struggling with rent or other bills

Support for Rough Sleepers – if you see a rough sleeper and want to help please go to www.

Vivid Homes Welfare Team            0800 652 0898

Waverley Borough Council Housing Support Officer  – 0330 119 3000

Waverley Borough Council Rough Sleeper Support Officer – 07919 292581

Children’s and Family Support Services
Support and advice for families with young children

Waverley Family Centre             01252 714555

Surrey Children’s Services                                                      [email protected]                                               0300 200 1015 (ask for the local offer team)

Hale Community Centre – 130 Upper Hale Road, Farnham GU90JH         01252 722362

Homestart   01252 737453

Doctor Surgeries and Health Centres
All doctors surgeries are able to request a food parcel for registered patients Please do not contact your doctor purely for a food parcel request – use an alternative referral agency or contact us direct
Services for Older People
Support advice for older people particularly those living alone Age UK Surrey              01483 503414
Drug and Alcohol Services
Specialist assessment support and treatment for people in Surrey who want help with their drug i-access 0300 222 5932                                                      SMS texting for people who are deaf or hard of hearing: 07717 989 024
Young People’s Support

Working with young people who need support for a variety of needs, in different areas of their life

Support for young people leaving care

Targeted Youth Support Surrey

Surrey Care Leavers Service

Mental Health Services

Guildford & Waverley Mental Health Locality Team

Surrey Health Community Mental Health Recovery Service

If you are receiving support from any Mental Health service provider or charity, they can help you to access the food bank should you need to do so.

Contact your key worker for more information

Domestic Abuse Services

Domestic Abuse Outreach South West Surrey – a friendly, approachable, professionally trained team who will listen to you, believe you and support you.

Our service is free and confidential and we offer you practical help and ongoing emotional advice and support.

T: 01483 898884E: [email protected]                  Monday-Friday 9am-4pm

Any domestic abuse service you contact for help and advice will also be able to access the foodbank for you.  This a confidential service and they do not need to give us your name or address

Carers Support
A range of support for those caring for others at home


Back to Get Help